I’ll let her take it away!
- 1 cup of butter (softened – DO NOT MELT IT, I’ve mad that mistake, and they just don’t taste as good).
- 1/2 cup of golden brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups of M&M’s (this can change … it’s all about how mach YOU want).
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream butter.
- Add white and brown sugar, beat until fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla (not shown in pictures).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl
- Using a mixer … mix all the ingredients
- Blend into the creamed mixture.
- Add in M&M’s.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until edges begin to darken.