Yes, it’s true … one week from today is St. Patrick’s Day!!
If you need some last minute inspiration … you’ve stopped by the right place. While we’re off enjoying the sun and sand of Destin, I’ve rounded up all the ideas you’ll need for the lucky day … what to eat, what to make, what to wear, some decor, and a little party inspiration! Enjoy!
WHAT TO EAT:
- Lime Sherbet Float from The First Year Blog
- Rainbow Sangria from The Taylor House
- Skinny Shamrock Shake from Made to Be a Momma
- Ombre swirl cake from Say it With Cake
- Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage from Salt and Pepper Moms
- Creme de Menthe Brownies from Life in Velvet
- St. Patrick’s Day Pizza from Over The Big Moon
- Leprechaun Chow from This Silly Girl’s Life
- Styrofoam cup hats from Craft by Amanda
- St. Patrick’s Day Craft … Green Pepper Stamped Four Leaf Clovers from Family Fresh Meals
- Scrapbook Paper Shamrock Art from Crafts by Courtney
- Handprint Rainbow from B-Inspired Mama
- and, of course, my Toilet Paper Leprechauns
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pots from Merry Thought
- Lucky Clover Potted Plant shared by Liz from Liz on Call at My Crafty Spot
- Script Art from Paper and Fox. Love how subtle it is … keep it up all year!
- Free Printable Signs from The 36th Avenue
- Upcycled St. Patrick’s Day Vases from A Prudent Life
- and, my Easy Wood Shim Pallet Art
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Green Zipper Earrings from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Pom Poms for your shoes from Lovely Indeed
- St.Patrick’s Day Tutu for little girls from Soho Sonnet Creative Living, and …
- the corresponding St. Patrick’s Day Onsie for boys from Soho Sonnet Creative Living
- St. Pat’s Lovely Lassie Headbands from Yesterday on Tuesday
PARTY DECOR AND TREATS:
- Photo Props and Party Decor from Lia Griffith
- Cupcake Toppers from Soho Sonnet Creative Living
- St. Patrick’s Day ‘Beer’ made with vase fillers, styrofoam, and hydrangeas! Source unknown; found pin here.
- Rainbow Trix Treats from Made to Be a Momma
- Rainbow Loot Party Favor idea from Petite Party Studio
- Magic Mason Jars from Yesterday on Tuesday
So … Grab your green tutus, and go have a pint of Guinness for me!! I’ll put on my green and sip on some skinny shamrock shake(s).
Have a great Monday!