And the day has finally come that we’re off to VEGAS!! Seems like we booked this trip a million years ago. Never thought it would come …. but THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!
We (Steph and Kate), and our brother Jim, along with all our significant others (Jess, Matt, and Chris) are making our way there as we speak. The ‘handful’ (our five kiddos) will be staying at home. Woohoo!! Relaxing Adult vacay, here we come!!
Today’s Thrifty Thursday is centered around Pendant Lights. We’re in desparate need of a new one for our entry way. It’s dark now, and too late to take a picture of the lovely light fixture that is currently there, but here’s a glimpse of it for a previously taken picture:
As in most items, there’s a huge price swing from one to the next. Check out the 10 lights below. While they vary quite a bit in size, the prices are all over the board! Can you guess the most expensive? Least expensive?
And here’s how they all stack up:
1. Artcraft Lighting Kingston Foyer Pendant; $353 @ AllModern.com. 12″ x 12″
2. Hanging Antique Star; $250 @ Target. 15″ x 15″
3. Clear Glass Prism Pentagon Hanging Light; $159 @ Shades of Light. 9.5″ x 8.75″
4. Amethyst Ceiling Lamp; Small $588, Large $838 @ Zinc Door. Small 22″D, Large 35″ D
5. Worlds Away Clear Star Chandelier; Small $210, Large $373 @ Layla Grace. Small 12″ D, Large 20″ D
6. Union Pendant; $299 @ Crate and Barrel. 23″ x 23″
7. Edmond 1 light Foyer Pendant; $936 @ Dwell Studio. 16″ D x 22″ H
8. Moravian Pendant; $189 @ Home Decorators. 9.5″ D
9. Star-Orb Pendant; $799 @ Home Decorators. 30″ D
10. Foxed Mirror; $179 @ West Elm. 10.5″ x 12″
What do you think? I’m leaning toward #1 (AllModern), #5 (Layla Grace) and #6 (Crate and Barrel). We’ll see. I’ll ponder the choices as I relax poolside at Aria!