Happy Friday (Woo Hoo!!!) and welcome to Our Favorite Things Pinterest Party … February Edition.
I have some fabulous ladies hosting with me (see their cute faces up there?!?!), so let me introduce them each to you …
- Gina from Gina’s Craft Corner
- Katie from View from the Fridge
- Carissa from Carissa Miss
- Stella from Purfylle to Embellish
- Allie from Crafty Allie
- Ashley from 3 Little Greenwoods
- Evelyn from My Turn for Us
- Robin from Redo It Yourself Inspirations
- Kim, Cassie,Amber and Jessica from Lou Lou Girls
Be sure to stop by and say hello to each of them. Show them the love and they will do the same for you!
Are you ready now for the party?!?!? Before we get started, lets see who each of the Hosts chose as their Feature Pins from Our Favorite Things Pinterest Party … January Edition.
Denise’s Favorite: DIY Two Tone Furniture Makeover.
Lou Lou Girls chose this Lily Bird Studio Camille PDF Dress Pattern.
Redo It Yourself Inspirations chose this Reclaimed Wood Pallet Heart.
Carissa Miss chose this Handwritten Free Calendar Printable.
My Turn for Us chose the Charleston Red Rice Paella.
Crafty Allie chose the How to Make your own Twister Game.
Gina’s Craft Corner chose this Disney Ribbon Tassel Keychain.
Purfylle chose the Super Easy Ribbon Valance.
And last, but OBVIOUSLY not least … I chose the Cucumber Mint Moscow Mule.
A Pinterest Party you say?!?
Well, just how does this work exactly?
- We’d just simply be delighted if you’d follow each of your hosts on Pinterest (links below).
- Link up 6 of your favorite pins (using the Pinterest URL rather than your blog post URL).
- Share the love! Browse the other links, and re-pin at least 6 pins (or more if you’re so inspired!).
- And here’s our part … Each host will pin 25 of their favorites and will choose a favorite to feature in the following party.
Extra notes …
- Pins must be linked to the Pinterest pin, not your blog.
- Those that are not linked to Pinterest will be deleted.
- Pins must be your own, not someone else’s.
You can follow your hosts here: