Good Morning! I have another fun guest poster here on the blog today! Amberly from Re-Creations is here sharing an awesome upcycle project … DIY Cork Keychains (In case I needed a reason to drink more wine!!).
I’ll let her take it away, here’s Amberly …
Okay, okay, I know what you are thinking. This girl STILL has corks?!? After all of the projects I have made with wine corks, yes I still have many more to go. Listen, we all have our hobbies, right? I’m only doing it for the love of the craft. Or that is what I am telling myself. Anyways, I thought these wine cork keychains would be fun to share this week! Here are the steps to making your own DIY Keychain Corks:
- Wine Corks (duh)
- Charms or beads – I used these:
- 100 Pcs – Silver Tone Screw Eyes Pin Findings for Big Doll, Resin, Bead, Plastic Etc – Size 13 Mm X Hoop 6 Mm
- Attach one of the Screw Eye Pins to the bottom of a cork.
- Put together your charms or beads of your choice and attach to the Screw Eye Pin with a jump ring.
- Screw the keychain into the top of the cork.
There you go! Super easy, fun & cute! You can also make Christmas ornaments, attach to gifts, or even add to a necklace for a different type of pendant!
Thanks for having me today!
Katie here again! I love this idea that Amberly shared, and appreciate her helping me out this summer! Stop over to her blog to see what other kinds of upcycled creativity she comes up with! You can also follow her here:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to follow us on Instagram to check out our Summer Vaca 2014!